Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Allow Me Introduce You To...

Have you ever asked yourself, "Am I normal?" Have you ever thought, "Am I just broken?" Have you ever wondered, "Can I really be fixed?" These questions have ran through my mind almost everyday for the past 23 years. Yes there are days when these questions do not haunt my mind, but there are many more days when these thoughts come to life. To think that certain events/moments that happen in your life could change everything, would you erase those moments if you could?? Or do you REALLY think that these moments make you stronger?? I am here, putting everything out there, to share my journey. I welcome you on my own journey, a journey to find relief. Maybe we could help each other, life gives you endless opportunities. This is my story, my everyday journey of dealing with chronic pain. So let me start my journey with you by introducing you to a condition known as vulvodynia...

No comments:

Post a Comment